to the greatest repository of information about working with
the FOT editors. You will find dozens of detailed tutorials
about the most often asked questions along with custom sprite
and tiles by the best modders around.
15/6/06 - Back for a long due update! Dak has miraculously revised the Redviewer to handle extreme sprite creation! Make your own animated sprites for use in the game. Thanks mucho, Dak!
Download The Sprite Editor Here.
- Added Redviewer tile tutorial from Requiem.
Another tile pack from Hot Wheels.
- New portrait packs in the files section. New Tiles.
- Tiles page has major update with new Requiem downloads. This
replaces all previous tiles made by Requiem.
- New Tutorial on creating a new font!
- Two new tile sets from Requiem. (old but rediscovered!) Also
new working extendable bridge sprite.
- A new tile set was added from TW-Kreator.
- Added more tiles and streamlined tiles page, Added Links Page